We are in Europe. It's Black Friday and I'm listening to Ravi on a boom box I got for free from a greaser, backstage in Paris.
For breakfast I ate blood pudding.
I found a half smoked doobie in the drawer of a desk on the top floor of our flat.
You can't manufacture those kind of deals.

We are now playing more shows on this European tour.
After Parkay Quarts flushes the toilet, we are going to :

2 December, 2014 in Ghent, Belgium at Café Video
3 December, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain at Lupita del Raval w/ Puta
5 December, 2014 in Lisbon, Portugal at Fontória W/  Putas Bêbadas + Veabis & Tubbhead + dUASsEMIcOLCHEIASiNVERTIDAS 

Party at Le Wallet on December 8.

December 11 at Webster Hall w/ Parquet Courts & Blues Control
December 12 PCPC Zine Release at Trans Pecos w/Excepter, Weyes Blood & Guardian Alien
December 17 at Glasslands w/ Beach Fossils, Laced & Jerry Paper
December 20 at Baby's All Right w/ Fat Whites
December 25 Burning everything I own and accepting reality.